One thing I have learned about article marketing is to have a greater chance at getting more traffic you must write more articles. I have no idea why some people spend an hour or more writing one article.
My thought on this is why are you so slow?
Because the rewards do not justify taking that long there really is no need for you to spend that much time on an article. You need to become quicker at how you write and you need to write more articles every day if you expect to compete online.
So how can you pick up the pace in your article writing efforts?
1. Start with the mechanics of how you write your articles. If you are bad at typing or you should consider purchasing the Dragon Speak and Write software.
You will also need a microphone to speak your articles into. I have also downloaded a nifty little piece of software to dictate my articles into called Article Notepad which you can get online for free.
This allows you to sit and speak your articles directly into the microphone and have them appear right in front of you on article notepad. I am doing that right now as I write this article.
Taking a typing class and learning to type faster is another thing you can do if you don’t want to dictate your articles. If can double your words per minute that means you can double the amount of articles you produce every day.
2. Become faster at finding good articles to write about. You also need to become an expert at choosing keywords for your articles. Google offers a free keyword tool to do that.
Ezinearticles.com is a great place to go and get article ideas. You might even set aside a block of time to do nothing but research article ideas and put those in the swipe file for future writing.
3. Develop an outline for your article. Make a list of everything you want to discuss in your article. You can write on a piece of paper or in a Word document so you can refer back to it when you begin writing or dictating your article.
Take the time to arrange your article in a logical sequence. This will help it flow better for your readers as well is make it easier for you to write quickly.
4. When you sit down to write focus on writing. Set a goal of knocking out an article out in 10 minutes.
If your research has been done and you are set up and ready to get started this is very doable. Don’t worry about any errors you are making as you write, because you can go back and proofread and correct those.
5. The finishing touches should just be looking back over the article to make sure everything reads well. Make any corrections such as grammar or spelling if you see any.
You can write at a faster pace if you put your mind to it.
Jeff Schuman invites you to visit his makemoney online website for Hands Off Article Marketing, JV With Jeff free training, and 4 ways to make a day taking surveys.