Article marketing remains to be the most cost-effective way to drive high quality traffic to your website and in positioning yourself as someone very knowledgeable on your chosen niche so you can easily earn the trust and confidence of your target market.
Here’s how you can grow your article marketing:
1. Inform first before you advertise. Instead of loading your articles with blatant ads and sales pitches (which can surely annoy your readers), I recommend that you fill them up with valuable information that your readers will be happy to know about. Depending on the needs of these people, you can offer them with solutions to their problems or information about their areas of interest. When you are able to satisfy their need for information, they are most likely to be impressed that they will click on your resource box to give your website a visit.
2. Make your titles benefit-driven. Each time you write your articles, imagine your target readers having this question posted on their forehead “what’s in it for me?” You will need to answer this question on your article title. Tell these people ahead of time what benefits and what kind of information they can expect to get should they open and read your articles in their entirety.
3. Do not plagiarize. Although copying somebody else’s work is the fastest way to obtain article content, this is a big no-no in article marketing. If you don’t want to have problems with search engines and submission sites about duplicate content, you better make sure that your articles are 100% unique. They must be written using your own words and they must contain fresh information.
4. Choose your topics wisely. When choosing the topics to write about, always ask yourself if these topics will help you capture the attention of those people who are most likely to buy from you. You can base your topics on popular search terms within your chosen niche, you can write about issues that have direct impact on your chosen industry, and you can write about the problems being faced by your potential clients.
5. Write more. I am sure you would want to boost the benefits that you can get from this marketing technique. There is no better way to achieve that than multiply the number of your high quality articles. Strive to write at least 2-5 articles per day and manually submit them online. Sounds tedious I know but this is the foolproof way to generate enormous inbound links and to give your products and services the kind of exposure they need.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed a brand new free guide.