★★ Join My FB Group To Get Help! ★★
🛎 Subscribe For More: https://bit.ly/2TYS9GZ
★★ Contact me! ★★
👉 My blog: https://noscamreviews.com/
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support! Video Rating: / 5
Welcome dosto aaj ke ish video mai aapko chaar genuine article writing websites ke baare mai btane wala hoon .I hope aap ke liye ye sabi websites useful hogi or aap bhi in sabhi website ko use kr skte ho achi earning kr skte ho article writing se…
All Websites Link below:-
Earn 0 Per Article | Best Website for Writers (Write & Earn) LISTVERSE : https://goo.gl/Mn5zey
Please Like & Share this Video
Please Like Our Page On Facebook For More Information
About Our Channel
Welcome to Youtube Rider Subscribe for more daily tech videos!
We make entertaining videos about technology, including tech reviews, Online earning and other content.
20. The Artist’s Magazine – 0 to 0 per post
East of the Web
(crime, sci-fi, fantasy, love, and children’s stories are also welcome). It has an open submissions period for most genres.
Pay: 5 cents per word.
Heroes & Heartbreakers
romance genre, making it a great place to get paid to start your romance writing career.
Pay: ,000 advance against 25% royalties.
26. Psychology for Living to 0
5 for articles less than 1,200 words, 0 for articles between 1,200 to 1,700 words and for previously published articles.
27 Eating Well Up to per word
150 to 400 words depending on what category an article falls into, and they own all rights
Best 27 Websites to Get Paid as a Freelance Writer (2019)
**Other videos you may enjoy too 🙂
How to spend your tax refund:
Stay at home jobs:
International side hustles:
⭐Let’s be friends :)!
Best children’s book EVER: https://amzn.to/2SwEMKP
**For business inquiries, feel free to contact me at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Content writing is always in demand and you can earn handsome money by submitting quality posts/ stories to some big magazine & publishing houses. In this video, I have shared a little overview of How profitable content writing is? Also shared a few website URL where you will get a list of websites that pay 0 or more per article/ story submission.
Here are a few websites that I have collected from Google. Please click on the URL below to get the list of High Paying writing websites –
Here are 20 websites that pay you + to write a blog post or article. Go to http://selfmadesuccess.com/websites-pay-50-write-blog-post/ for video notes, related content, tips, and helpful resources mentioned.
In this video, I will show you 20 websites that pay you + to write a blog post or article. There are sites all over the internet that cover countless categories just waiting to pay for guest-written articles. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below! https://www.facebook.com/mrjustinbryant
Here are 16 websites that pay 0 per blog post or article in 2017. Go to http://selfmadesuccess.com/websites-pay-100-per-blog-post/ for video notes, related content, tips, and helpful resources mentioned.
In this video, you will learn about 16 websites that pay 0 per blog post or article in 2017. If you like writing and want to get compensated very well for your efforts without being an employee, there are a lot of great opportunities out there these days. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below! https://www.facebook.com/mrjustinbryant Video Rating: / 5
Here’s a list of the most effective ways for searching Google to help you find anything in just a couple of clicks. Try these 15 simple methods to search Google for the information!
Either this or that 1:07
Searching using synonyms 1:57
Searching within websites 2:40
The power of the asterisk 3:21
When lots of words are missing 3:55
Using a number range 4:38
Searching for a title or URL 5:22
Finding similar websites 5:44
Whole phrases 6:11
Unimportant search words 6:58
Searching for images using images 7:17
Defining words and learning where they come from 7:51
Finding a specific file 8:35
Using Google as a spell checker 9:06
Tracking your packages 9:33
Bonus trick 10:00
Google search is not only a powerful search tool but also the best friend for millions of people. It is always there for you (except for those times when you have no Internet connection – scary), and can help you with anything.
It will find the lyrics to that song you heard on the radio but only got “you, me, forever, rain,” share the recipe for the most delicious pie and recommend the best restaurant around. Students can’t go without it, and it is the key source of information for most adults, too.
– Simply put in a couple of potential variations of what you’re looking for, and separate them by typing the “|” symbol. Instead of this symbol, you can also use “or.”
– If you need to find websites on a given subject rather than those that include a specific phrase, add the “~” symbol to your search.
– Sometimes you read an interesting article on a website and find yourself subsequently wanting to share it with your friends or simply reread it. The easiest way to find the desired piece of information again is to search within the website. To do this, type the address of the site, then a keyword or entire phrase from the article, and it should come up immediately.
– When your cunning memory decides not to let us remember that one keyword, phrase, or number we need to find what we’re looking for, you can turn to the powerful “*” symbol. Just use it in the place of the word/phrase you can’t remember, and you should be able to find the results you’re looking for.
– If it’s the lengthier half of the phrase you can’t remember rather than a single keyword, try writing out the first and last words and putting “AROUND + (the approximate number of missing words)“ between them.
– If we want to find out about scientific discoveries during the 20th century, we can write: scientific discoveries 1900…2000. Yes, it is easy like that. It also works with other numbers.
You did some hard work learning to use Google like a pro, so now it’s time to play. If you search Atari Breakout on Google Images, the famous brick breaker will start right there. Enjoy it!