You probably think a cucumber is a vegetable, right? But, according to scientists, it’s actually a fruit. And it’s a really, really cool fruit! Eating just one cucumber every day will result in numerous positive health changes and beauty benefits!
Cucumbers might be low in calories, but they are extremely rich in minerals and vitamins. This fruit contains fiber, carbs, protein, vitamins C, K, and B, potassium, manganese, iron, zinc, riboflavin, and magnesium. But if you’re used to peeling cucumbers, you’d better get rid of this habit! By peeling this fruit, you significantly decrease the amount of fiber, vitamins, and minerals that it contains.
You’ll get additional hydration 0:55
Cucumbers will supply you with necessary nutrients 1:54
You’ll start to lose weight 2:44
You won’t need any breath fresheners 3:57
Your blood sugar will decrease 4:36
You won’t feel stressed anymore 5:15
Your hair and skin will be happy and healthy 5:43
You’ll have a healthy heart 6:21
Cucumbers contain a lot of antioxidants 6:59
You won’t have any complaints about your digestion 8:14
#cucumbers #healthydiet #beautybenefits
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Since cucumbers contain so much water, they’re great at cleansing your body of harmful toxins. As a result, your immune system will become stronger, you’ll feel more energetic, and your physical performance will improve.
– Being a perfect source of B vitamins, cucumbers can effectively help you if you’re suffering from a hangover. Even if you don’t get rid of this unpleasant condition completely, its intensity will decrease noticeably.
– A medium-sized cucumber contains only 16 to 20 calories. This means that you can eat as many cucumbers as you want, get all the necessary nutrients and elements, and it won’t result in any weight gain.
– Cucumbers are good for more than your general well-being. They can also have an immediate positive effect if you have problems with bad breath as they are a natural breath freshener.
– According to several studies that can be found in the MEDLINE database, cucumbers have the ability to lower and control blood sugar.
– There are different B vitamins in cucumbers: B1, B5, and B7 (or biotin). These vitamins are famous for their ability to reduce anxiety and cushion the negative effects of stress.
– Cucumbers are rich in silica, a vital component for the development of healthy and strong connective tissues. Silica can also improve the condition of your skin by making it brighter and healthier.
– One of the minerals contained in cucumbers is potassium. Your body functions properly only if there’s the necessary balance of this mineral inside and outside your cells.
– Antioxidants fight the free radicals that damage your cells and their genetic material by causing the oxidation process.
– Cucumbers contain a lot of water, thus promoting hydration. Eating them regularly can prevent constipation.
This video is about Articles and it’s uses.
Article is of two types=
1) Definite Article 2) Indefinite Article.
Here I have discussed about a/an and it’s uses. “Article” seems to be easy but still there are certain unknown facts which must be known clearly and I have tried to discuss it in detail. I hope you will find the video helpful. In the next video of I will discuss about uses of “the” . So please👍👍👍 like, 👐👐share and don’t forget to 👉👉👉SUBSCRIBE my Channel “Plabita’s Tutorials”.😇😇😇 Your love and support means a lot🙋🙋🙋 Video Rating: / 5
Help SUPPORT the channel on Patreon and recieve special rewards for doing so HERE: https://www.patreon.com/surgicaltechtips
***SUPERSTAR PATREON SUPPORTERS LIST!***
– Stephanie Lake
– Haden Frame
– Scott Mikus (NorthMeadow Medical)
– Jennifer Neff Hasselbrink
– Matthew Mcfatter
Keep up to date on the Facebook group HERE:
Thank YOU for watching my video! I truly hope that you found it insightful and helpful, if you enjoyed the content please think of SUBSCRIBING to stay up the date with my future content. If you are interested in learning more about me or my family you can check out my other Family Vlog channel here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-alexCWSqbXXPYoVChkzEQ
The following are links to products that I use. I am an affiliate with amazon, and clicking on any of the links listed will directly support the channel.
What I wear in the OR:
Dansko Shoes: http://amzn.to/2tbRIw8
Encon Saftey Glasses: http://amzn.to/2t7uaaO
Compression Stockings: http://amzn.to/2sbZIIC
What I record with:
Panasonic v770: http://amzn.to/2tbGM1h
Takstar Mic: http://amzn.to/2scae2v
Flexible tripod: http://amzn.to/2u5dYnB
Selfie Stick: http://amzn.to/2s7oOgl
Camera Quick releases: http://amzn.to/2scavCz
Camera Dolly: http://amzn.to/2t7QHEe
Adventures by A Himitsu https://soundcloud.com/a-himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/MkNeIUgNPQ8
What will happen if you pour salt in the corners of your house? Spoiler: it will change your life. Here are the most unusual and powerful uses for salt.
What is going to happen to you if you spill salt? Duh, it will bring you bad luck. We are sure you heard that, and you might believe it, or not. But have you ever wondered where that superstition comes from? Some people believe it is because Judas Iscariot spilled it at the Last Supper. Others find a more practical explanation: spilling salt meant bad luck and future loss because it was expensive. Expensive and precious. Yes, you heard it right. And why would salt be that important to anyone? It has some magical powers you might have never heard of.
History of salt 1:12
Salt was used in different rituals 1:50
Reviving shower 4:04
Good luck charm 4:46
Money attraction 5:14
Support in a foreign environment 5:35
Wash off the negative energy 6:15
Protect your home from evil visitors 6:40
Cast out the evil objects 7:02
The “witch bottle” 7:32
Good luck, peace, and prosperity 8:30
Salt has been around for thousands of years. You might see it just as something you add to your meals to add some flavor to them, but it meant much more to our ancestors. Harvesting salt used to be a long and complicated process, so only the rich were able to afford it. Ancient Romans even paid their soldiers with it, and the army appreciated that. It helped them preserve food, so that was fair enough. If you look at the origins of the word “salary” you will even see something salt-like in it. Yes, it comes from the Latin word for “salt.” Did you know that? If not, “like” this video to show you have just learned something new.
Okay, it is clear that salt was expensive and highly appreciated. But that is just one side of it. From very old times, it was used in different rituals because of its magical powers. Ancient Egyptians, for example, would not set on a journey without performing a ritual involving salt. They burnt it on hot coals to scare away the evil spirits. Then, and only then, the caravans got on their way across the desert.
We hope these tricks will help you feel better and live in harmony. If you found this video useful, let us know by giving it a like.