After the title page and abstract, the reader’s first true interaction with your research paper is the introduction. Your introduction will establish the foundation upon which your readers approach your work, and if you use the tips we discuss in this video, these readers should be able to logically apply the rules set in your Introduction to all parts of your paper, all the way through the conclusion.
This video includes:
✔ Content you need to include in the Introduction
✔ The order of information and exposition
✔ Writing tips checklist for writing a stronger introduction
1. What is the purpose of the Introduction?
2. How do I structure my introduction?
3. What content needs to be included?
4. When should I draft the Introduction?
5. Introduction writing dos and don’ts
Who should watch this video:
★Researchers planning to write a manuscript
★Those planning to submit their work to scientific journals
ENGLISH SITE: https://www.wordvice.com
Video Rating: / 5