#urdu #column #javedchaudhri #hamidmir
Yasir Pirzada is a renown columnist. His Urdu column appears in “Daily Jang” & English column publish in Daily “the news “”. In his this talk he has provided guidelines for the young aspirants of becoming a columnist.
The guidelines will not only help the youngsters to develop writing skills but also help them to reach their desired newspaper where they want to publish articles.
You may watch success stories of other Celebrities
Success story of Javed Chaudhary
Success story of Qasim Ali Shah
Success Story Of Zulfiqar Ahmed Rahat
CSS Exam 2019 Guideline by Yasir Pirzada
Facebook: Career Karwan
Twitter: Career Karwan
Dailymotion: Career Karwan Video Rating: / 5
http://www.internetexpertguides.com/ – Article marketing is one of the most effective traffic generation methods on the Internet. And it’s highly cost effective too. But many marketers don’t want to get their feet wet because they have no confidence in their own writing abilities. Here is how you can become an expert writer in 4 weeks (assuming you can write in simple English). Video Rating: / 5
There are thousands of tips and psychological techniques to help you feel happy. But what if our own body had a say in the matter? Here are some findings from neuroscientists — the people who know exactly when and why your brain can give you the feeling of total satisfaction!
Other videos you might like:
10 Facts About Brain Prove You’re Capable of Anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhnFLjzL6yQ&
12 Smart Psychological Tips You’d Better Learn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szahr27ReQo&
11 Military Hacks That’ll Make Your Life Easier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frG12W0MRf8&
Engage in pleasant expectations 0:42
Solve problems one at a time 1:17
Don’t keep things pent up: talk about what bothers you 1:50
Touch and embrace 2:29
Learn, learn, and, once again, learn! 3:12
Play sports 3:44
Always try to get a good sleep 4:40
Learn to say “Thank you” 5:16
– The process of waiting for something nice, such as food or sex, is similar to the learned salivation response. Our brain experiences pleasure by simply anticipating the fun event.
– For every right decision, our brain rewards itself with a dose of neurotransmitters that calm the limbic system and help us once again see the world in a better light.
– Advisable not to keep your problems pent up. Whenever you talk about them, your brain triggers the production of serotonin and even manages to find some positive sides to the situation.
– To us, humans, social interaction is important. Various forms of physical support, especially touch and embraces, can speed up a person’s recovery from an illness.
– For the brain, acquiring new knowledge means permanent adaptation to a changing environment. Using this process, our brain develops, rewarding its own attempts to absorb and process new information with dopamine, the hormone of joy.
– Physical activity is stress for the body. As soon as the stress ends, your body gets a reward: a dose of endorphins, released by the pituitary gland.
– While we sleep in the dark, our body secretes the hormone melatonin. This hormone slows down all processes in the body, helping it to recover and increasing the level of serotonin in the hypothalamus.
– When we say a person, or even fate, for something, we focus ourselves on the positive aspects of life. Pleasant memories trigger serotonin production in the anterior cingulate cortex.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media: