In this lesson, you can learn how to do the Cambridge FCE reading and use of English exam.
You’ll see what to expect during the FCE reading and use of English exam, how to answer the different use of English questions, and some common problems which FCE students have, and what you can do to avoid them.
You can see the full version of this free lesson here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/fce-reading-use-of-english .
1. How to Answer Multiple-choice Cloze Questions 0:36
2. How to Answer Open Cloze Questions 4:05
3. How to Answer Word Formation Questions 7:36
4. Key Word Transformation 11:12
This lesson will help you:
– Understand which words can be correct answers in part one of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
– Feel more comfortable answering non-multiple choice questions in part two of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
– Understand ways to fill the gaps correctly in part three of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
– Learn about key word transformation and how it can help you in part four of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
For more free English lessons like this, visit our website: https://oxfordonlineenglish.com/.
The thought of starting an article writing and marketing campaign may seem like a daunting task, but if you take it one step at a time, it becomes much more manageable. In this video, we share an 8 step process for writing and submitting an article. Video Rating: / 5
Wondering how to write your first journal article, and get it published? Many postgraduate students face pressure to publish during their candidature. This article provides advice on how to take a chapter of your thesis and convert it into your first journal article for publication. Video Rating: / 5
This video will explain exactly how you can achieve the perfect A* mark for the writing question for both paper 1 and 2 of the Cambridge IGCSE.
Use this as part of your general revision to help you gain perfect marks. Thanks for watching! Please subscribe and then keep revising: register for HUNDREDS of FREE videos covering English, Maths and Science for GCSE and A-Level revision at http://tuitionkit.com Video Rating: / 5