Elsevier invests in platform innovation bringing together solutions like SciVerse ScienceDirect, SciVerse Scopus and web/third party content into one point of access: SciVerse. Now, through the Article of the Future project, Elsevier is redefining the article and associated article page on SciVerse ScienceDirect to allow for an optimal exchange of formal scientific research between scientists.
The Article of the Future project is our never-ending quest to explore better ways to create and deliver the formal published record.
Learn all of the 12 tenses in English easily in this lesson. This lesson features simple explanations, lots of example sentences and illustrations.
***** RELATED LESSONS *****
1. MOST COMMON MISTAKES in English & How to Avoid Them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dax90QyXgI&list=PLmwr9polMHwsR35rD9spEhjFUFa7QblF9
2. HAVE BEEN / HAS BEEN / HAD BEEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhSqfzaMuLM&list=PLmwr9polMHwsR35rD9spEhjFUFa7QblF9
3. PUNCTUATION Masterclass – Learn Punctuation Easily in 30 Minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY5ChVDRLus&list=PLmwr9polMHwsR35rD9spEhjFUFa7QblF9
4. All GRAMMAR lessons: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwr9polMHwsR35rD9spEhjFUFa7QblF9
5. How to Become Fluent in English: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwr9polMHwsI6vWZkm3W_VE7cWtYVjix Video Rating: / 5