In this week’s episode of TWNow, Wyatt Ciesielka, Jim Meredith, and Peter Nathan discuss globalization and nationalism. How do they relate to Bible prophecy? Is something stirring in Europe that points to a more centralized government, controlled at least in part by the Catholic Church and the ecumenical movement? How might talks of a European army affect Europe’s relationship with the Middle East and the rest of the world? Will there be a “new world order” coming in the near future? What does the Bible say about the future of governments on the Earth? Watch this week’s episode to learn more!
Posts Tagged ‘Globalization’
The world is becoming more and more interconnected. Globalization changes how people consume, work and live almost everywhere on the world. Today, many economic, political, cultural or ecological relationships are not explainable from a national perspective. At the same time, a controversial debate about the consequences of globalization has begun.
But what are the main causes for globalization? In what areas it is most prominent? And who are the winners and looser of globalization?
These are the questions this animated Video clip of the WissensWerte series deals with.
WissensWerte is a project of the german non-profit organisation
It is realized by Jörn Barkemeyer and Jan Künzl
edeos- digital education
Video Rating: / 5
The term globalization is not new in digital marketing. But now with reducing barriers among countries in digital marketing, companies, agencies and consultancies need to adopt certain ways to customize and localize their products and services to meet needs of 1.8 billion worldwide users. Like
– Â Market: first and foremost thing is to identify digital target market, their geographical, demographical and psycho graphical variations ranging from their income, household size to language they speak. Companies can’t make their product without thorough analysis of their customers and consumers.
– Â Research: digital marketing websites of many countries are in their native language, thus digital marketers find it difficult to get information. Google research consultancy can be of great help because of its unique features of translator and AD Words.
– Â Web presence: companies need to localize their digital marketing website either by finding subdirectories, get hold of local domain systems or by sub domains within each country. There is another way by keeping translator option in case of catering to same language speaking market. Also in case of only one country, company must go for localize site first and then developing language.
– Content: proper digital marketing analysis also helps in building better website, the content to be added is also decided upon the results of the market analysis, recommended chosen language is English but companies can also take into account other languages.
– Â Message conveyance: to make sure that correct message is delivered and taken by every country through digital marketing medium, translator’s software installation is a wise option otherwise any native language speaker could be of great help.
– Â Web page look: success of any website in digital marketing also depends upon the design of web pages. Culture and language of each country determines the possible combination of design and content used. Google has to make different web page for Asian market because the one which worked in Western countries was not liked by Asians markets.
– Â Search Engine: many search engines agencies tend to rank the search results in more or less the same way. Here before launching your web page, make sure you take professional advice from SEO, who is specialize in each country about the possible usage of content ranking.
– Â Web Tools: with Google country specific web tool, content is specified to be used for any specific users in particular country. But in case of directories and sub domain, separate sites have to be installed and used.
– Â Make Presence: to make presence felt in digital marketing, many different sites have to be taken from country to country so when search results come, your web page ends up getting better ranking.
– Â Inquiring: there should be someone to take all questions posed on digital marketing site.
Note: Â Qudos Digital is a leading Digital Marketing Consultancy and can be contacted on 0845 388 5583 or email@example.com
Qudos digital is a leading digital marketing agency provides consultation and information on digital marketing strategies.
Benefits of Globalization
globalization globalisation globalization definition what is globalization what is globalisation define globalization definition of globalization effects of globalization global strategy economic globalization advantages of globalization impact of globalization globalization essay examples of globalization globalization pros and cons pros and cons of globalization benefits of globalization impact of globalisation cultural globalization advantages of globalisation globalization advantages and disadvantages negative effects of globalization advantages and disadvantages of globalization economic globalisation political globalization disadvantages of globalization advantages and disadvantages of globalisation anti globalization effects of globalisation globalization articles positive effects of globalization globalisation pros and cons benefits of globalisation causes of globalization disadvantages of globalisation challenges of globalization globalisation advantages and disadvantages globalization effects is glo alization good or bad economic globalization definition globalization theory negative impact of globalization
Video Rating: / 5
Thursday’s successful Brexit vote holds great consequences for economies worldwide, with some analysts warning that departure from the EU could plunge Britain back into a recession that might in turn spread to other countries. For more on the financial implications of Brexit, Hari Sreenivasan talks to David Wessel of the Brookings Institution and Diane Swonk of DS Economics.
Video Rating: / 5
This video was made for a World Issues Course. However, it covers the negative and positive aspects of Globalizations, along with some cartoons.
The Background music was default from my computer, so I don’t own it…but references for where I got the info from is in the end.
Video Rating: / 5
In which John asks whether globalization is a net positive for humanity. While the new global economy has created a lot of wealth, and lifted a lot of people out of poverty, it also has some effects that aren’t so hot. Wealth disparity, rising divorce rates, environmental damage, and new paths for the spread of disease. So does all this outweigh the economic benefits, the innovation, and the relative peace that come with interconnected economies? As usual, the answer is not simple. In this case, we’re living in the middle of the events we’re discussing, so it’s hard to know how it’s going to turn out.
Crash Course World History is now available on DVD! http://store.dftba.com/products/crashcourse-world-history-the-complete-series-dvd-set
Check this out!
Support Crash Course on Patreon: http://patreon.com/crashcourse
Video Rating: / 5