“How to Write a Literature Review in 30 Minutes or Less” breaks down this academic assignment into 5 easy steps: (There is a text version of this video: http://www.peakwriting.com/litreview/Index.html
1. Strip out summary paragraphs from research
2. Reorder summary paragraphs for the liteature review
3. Combine paragraphs if necessary
4. Add topic sentences and transitions to form literature review’s body paragraphs
5. Add introduction and conclusion paragraphs to complete the literature review
The literature review does not have to be a daunting or mysterious academic assignment. As a matter of fact, the so-called “literature review” is a common task in the professional workplace but is called a “backgrounder” or “background research” instead of a literature review. The video provides a real-world example of writing a practical literature review as an HR employee in an IT company.
Stop being intimadated by what is actually an easy assignment by learning what a literature review really is and how to do one quickly and easily.
Review of Literature | Literature Review Example | Literature Review Sample | Literature Survey | Literature Review Format | Literature Review Dissertation | Example of Literature Review | Writing a Literature Review