Record Number of Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship
Stock Up On Survival Items Today – http://foodforliberty.com/jimbeckwith
Check out Riccardo L. Williams The NRAGT Website where you will find my videos and other Great Bible Prophecy!
My New Website which is almost done-www.brotherbeckwith.com
Buy some awesome Natural Food Supplements to stop Cancer and many other Poisons from Natural News-
KJV BIBLE BELIEVER 1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. Psalms 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it. 1611 KJV Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 1604 to 1611 KJV completed in 7 years! James 1:21-22, 25 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. GOD BLESS
LINK TO THIS ARTICLE:
LINK TO 45 GOALS of U.S.S.R. TO DESTROY U.S.
************ OBAMA’S TIES TO MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ******************
— EGYPTIAN NEWSPAPER CONFIRMS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED White House AND THOUSANDS OF GOVERNMENT JOBS
— WHY DID THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAVE A COPY OF THE “SMOKING GUN” BENGHAZI EMAIL BEFORE IT WAS RELEASED TO U.S. GOVERNMENT?
— HISTORY OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD’S INFILTRATION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT:
— OBAMA TELLS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, “I HAVE YOUR BACK…”
— LINK TO: RETIRED GENERAL: MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD INSIDE WHOLE U.S. GOVERNMENT:
— EGYPTIAN MEDIA SAYS OBAMA IS A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MEMBER:
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE GUIDES:
— WEEKLY NEWSLETTER: http://bit.ly/28QCd1e
— SURVIVAL/EMERGENCY GUIDE: https://thelastgreatstand.com/freemartiallawguide/
— EMERGENCY FAMILY GUIDE: http://bit.ly/28QCd1e
PLEASE DON’T FORGET:
— If you have a story, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
— Be sure to leave your thoughts & comments in the comment section below
— Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for updates
——— CLICK THE GEAR (NEXT TO SUBSCRIBE) TO BE NOTIFIED OF NEW VIDEOS
— If you like what I’m doing, be sure to give me a THUMBS UPPlease be sure to SHARE the videos with friends on social media
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER:
— Be sure to visit my website and sign up for the newsletter at: https://www.thelastgreatstand.com
SUPPORT MY CHANNEL WITH THE LINKS BELOW!
— MAKE A DONATION: http://thelastgreatstand.com/donate-us/
— SEND ME A TIP OR COMMENT: email@example.com
— LAST GREAT STAND GIFT SHOP: http://www.zazzle.com/thelastgreatstand/products
— MY SUN FROG T-SHIRT STORE – https://www.sunfrog.com/thelastgreatstand
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!
The prospect of moving a residence can be hugely unsettling for children. The idea of losing the only home they know, their school and their friends all at one time, may seem almost inconceivable. Below are some tips that can help all children make a smooth transition to a new home.
1. Generally it is best to let children know about a move once a decision has been made. Telling a child that they might move, may cause uncertainty, confusion and anxiety.
2. Prepare the child for the move. Give them information about their new community and new school. If possible, bring your child to the new neighborhood. Show him the house he will be living in. Drop by his new school. If this is not doable, try to find your neighborhood on Google Earth and walk the neighborhood virtually.
3. Create a book of resources about the new area. This can include a map, brochures of local kids clubs, activities and teams. Also include brochures of places that might be of special interest to your child, such as an amusement park, planetarium or a professional sports team in the area.
4. After your child has reviewed all the materials about his new home, ask him what kinds of clubs or teams he might like to join once he moves. Make a list. This will encourage the child to think positively about the move, and focus on opportunities and new experiences.
5. Ideally, it would be best for children to be with a relative or friend on moving day. Seeing their things being unpacked can be unsettling for some children. If you can set up the child’s room before he arrives at the new house, this will give him a sense of stability, and the house will be introduced as more of a home.
6. With the advent of texting and the internet, it is easy for kids to stay in touch with friends and relatives from the old neighborhood. These contacts can offer emotional support while your child is adjusting socially to his new environment. Over time, there will be a natural attrition in this correspondence as the child becomes involved with kids and activities in his new neighborhood.
7. Schedule family activities soon after the move. This will give kids a sense of a belonging in an unfamiliar place.
8. Meet your neighbors. Whether you go door to door and introduce yourselves or strike up conversations on the street or in park, model friendliness for your children. Show them how to meet new people and make new friends.
9. Join a local church or club to meet new people as a family.
10. Sign your child up for classes, clubs and teams. This is a great way for your child to meet other kids, particularly if you move during summer vacation. If the child is in new school, encourage him or her to invite new friends over to your house.
Cindy Jett, LICSW is a psychotherapist living in Reston, VA. She is the author of Harry the Happy Caterpillar Grows, a picture book that helps the anxious child manage fear and adapt to change. For more information, visit http://www.harrythehappycaterpillar.com.