CNNMoney has released an article and video about retro video games and prices. Article here: http://cnnmon.ie/1PofAx5
►More #CUPodcast: http://bit.ly/1pOBDVH ►Full podcasts: http://bit.ly/1yhnQLB ►Support the podcast Patreon: http://patreon.com/pxlsicle ►Follow on twitter! http://twitter.com/patthenespunk & http://twitter.com/pxlsicle
• Ruby Rose says only ignorant people wear fur: https://www.facebook.com/plantbasednews/videos/1798002890452807/
• Original video on youtube (from 3:20): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrRG6RkyHlg&t=237s
• Sia asks Kanye West to Go Fur Free: http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=9066&catId=1
• The Plant Based News Michael Greger interview is now on over 300k views on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajhX5jWmlL0
• Animal Rights Activist Tal Gilboa gives a powerful and emotional speech to the legislative branch of the Israeli government:
• Vegans are hotter than meat eaters: https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/results-are-in-vegans-are-hotter
• Investors diversify from tech into vegan startups: https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/investors-diversify-from-tech-into-vegan-start-ups
• Danone have just cut their dairy ad budget: https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/danones-dairy-ad-budget-has-just-been-cut-and-heres-why
• Quick mention of the fact that Evanna lynch is set to launch podcast and is looking for co-host:
• Starbucks adds first vegan option: http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=9047&catId=1
Other retailers have released vegan options this year: M&S, H&B Vegan Egg, Couple of Sainsbury’s items & Cornetto Italy
• Vita Coco go dairy free.
Huge thanks to the amazing Brian. Please subscribe to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-qdyehIA4Ir59sljh7m-Q
• SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR WEEKLY HEADLINES IN YOUR INBOX: http://www.plantbasednews.org/signup
• GOT A NEWS STORY WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? Please email email@example.com or leave a message on our hotline (UK landline: +44 207 0960 175, US landline: +1 818 963 5411)
• CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.plantbasednews.org/
• SUPPORT OUR WORK BY MAKING A DONATION: https://actionsprout.io/0B2DF1/initial
• SUPPORT OUR WORK ON PATREON:
• FACEBOOK: PLANT BASED NEWS https://www.facebook.com/plantbasednews
• YOUTUBE: PLANT BASED NEWS https://www.youtube.com/plantbasednews
• INSTAGRAM: @plantbasednews https://instagram.com/plantbasednews Video Rating: / 5
The full episode of VICE on HBO’s ‘State of Surveillance’ is available to stream for free on VICE News.
When NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden leaked details of massive government surveillance programs in 2013, he ignited a raging debate over digital privacy and security. That debate came to a head this year, when Apple refused an FBI court order to access the iPhone of alleged San Bernardino Terrorist Syed Farook. Meanwhile, journalists and activists are under increasing attack from foreign agents. To find out the government’s real capabilities, and whether any of us can truly protect our sensitive information, VICE founder Shane Smith heads to Moscow to meet the man who started the conversation, Edward Snowden.
VICE on HBO Season 1: http://bit.ly/1BAQdq5
VICE on HBO Season 2:http://bit.ly/1LBL8y6
VICE on HBO Season 3:http://bit.ly/1XaNpct
Check out VICE News’ continuing coverage of Edward Snowden and the surveillance debate:
Snowden Claims ‘Deceptive’ NSA Still Has Proof He Tried to Raise Surveillance Concerns: http://bit.ly/25MqUfD
Exclusive: Snowden Tried to Tell NSA About Surveillance Concerns, Documents Reveal: http://bit.ly/1TVVkog
Click here to subscribe to VICE: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE
Check out our full video catalog: http://bit.ly/VICE-Videos
Videos, daily editorial and more: http://vice.com
More videos from the VICE network: https://www.fb.com/vicevideo
Like VICE on Facebook: http://fb.com/vice
Follow VICE on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vice
Read our Tumblr: http://vicemag.tumblr.com
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/vice
Check out our Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/vicemag
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Race4Survival is making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Video Rating: / 5
http://sixtyandme.com/6-healthy-skin-tips-for-every-woman-over-60 | Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! One of many mantras we hear as the perfect solution to glowing and youthful skin. Others swear by coconut oil or argan oil, a celebrity brand with unintelligible ingredients or just simple soap. Most women in general, but particularly over 60 are concerned about the onset of an ‘aging’ appearance, and want to have “younger-looking” skin to match the eternal youth brand machine they are exposed to every day. But wouldn’t it be great if instead of talking about “younger looking skin,” we could focus on having “healthy skin” at any age? Here are a few tips for how women over 60 can achieve healthier skin — and feel better!
Don’t Try to Look “Younger”
Stay Out of the Sun
Wash Your Face Before Sleep
Don’t Soak Too Long in the Tub
Use Natural Products
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/sixtyandme?sub_confirmation=1.
CONNECT WITH SIXTY AND ME:
* Website: http://sixtyandme.com
* Forums: http://sixtyandme.com/forums
* Facebook: http://facebook.com/sixtyandme
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/sixtyandme
* Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sixtyandme
* Newsletter: http://bit.ly/sixtyandmenewsletter Video Rating: / 5
Mind Fight New Motivational Video : https://youtu.be/2eKEpZluOuQ
Over Again new Motivational Video by Proudly Lived Channel
Stay Motivated & Follow us : https://www.facebook.com/proudlylived
Listen on SoundCloud : https://soundcloud.com/proudlylived/over-again-motivational
For Articles : http://www.proudlylived.com
Over Again : http://youtu.be/xfNSa-pBowE
– Les Brown
– Tyrese Gibson
All Rights Reserved for it’s real owners
Proudly Lived Motivational Community. Video Rating: / 5
Banner advertising has carved a niche for itself in the era of online advertising. The advertising agencies provide various options to the advertisers like PPC campaigns, SEO services, link building assistance, article marketing, email marketing etc. However, banner ads work due to their colorful and noticeable designs.
Nowadays, no one has enough time to read a complete article or web content while surfing through the Internet. They just take a glimpse of the website without reading the content. However, an eye catching banner ad with flash images, short and informative content compels the reader to click on the advertisement. This has lead to dominance of banner advertising in the field of online advertising.
You need to follow an etched out approach with product advertising. The success of the marketing campaign depends upon your advertising strategy. If you are endorsing products that are determinant of style and appearance, then you should go for banner ads. These products include TV sets, home appliances, apparel etc. You can display the image of the product and bring appreciable clicks on the link.
However, the commodities like finance and insurance should be endorsed via articles or web content. The banner advertising fails to generate interest because these major investments require complete analysis of the benefits and implications of the program. Hence, the reader goes through all the norms and takes decision according to his/her preference. Thus, the advertisers should make a right choice while advertising their products on the online medium.
They should appoint an advertising agency for designing the marketing campaign. You should chalk out your needs and expectations from the advertising campaign. If you are adopting the concept of banner advertising, then make sure that you target the right customers and not waste your money by posting ads on websites that have low page traffic.
Thus, advertisers should use the right advertising strategy to advertise their products and services among the customers.
Amya Adora is an online marketing expert with years of experience in online branding activities around the globe, with the US and UK markets in particular. She has also been an active participant in worldwide events related to various aspects of e-promotions (Online advertisement agency, online ad company, online banner ads) and works as a consultant for Rupiz Media.