Posts Tagged ‘Sample’
This is a sample research proposal paper
Video Rating: / 5
Reading through a Washington Post article about mummies, climate change, and how these two concepts relate.
[ Ielts Speaking Sample band 8- 9]
This video includes full questions and answers in 3 parts of IELTS Speaking Test. You can use it to prepare for your IELTS Speaking Preparation.
0:25 : IELTS Speaking Part 1
4:22 : IELTS Speaking Part2: Describe a newspaper or magazine which you read
9:00 : IELTS Speaking Part 3
IELTS Speaking Test Structure:
In Part 1, you answer questions about yourself, your family, your work and your interests.
In Part 2, you speak about a topic. You will be given a task card which asks you to speak about a particular topic and includes points that you can cover in your talk. You will be given 1 minute to prepare your talk. You will then speak for 1-2 minutes.
In Part 3, you have a longer discussion on the topic. The examiner will ask you further questions connected to the topic in Part 2.
The Speaking test is the same for both Academic and General Training tests.
8.5 IELTS SHARING COMMUNITY is the best place for IELTS candidates learning, practising and sharing experiences to each other. Join us!
Learn more at 8.5 IELTS SHARING COMMUNITY Channel:
https://www.facebook.com/8.5IELTSSharingCommunity/ Practice Full Real Ielts Speaking test with topic part 2:
+Describe someone famous that you admire: https://youtu.be/VG8XHoOePqc
+ Describe an important decision you have made [Band 8-9 Ielts Speaking Sample ]: https://youtu.be/eIYtwQYJyi0
+ Describe an event that you attended recently [Band 8-8.5 IELTS Speaking Sample ]: https://youtu.be/cmnTcdK6Afw
+ Describe a newspaper or magazine which you read [ Band 8-9 Ielts Speaking Sample ]:
+ Describe a wild animal| IELTS Speaking sample questions & answers:
+ Describe a piece of useful Technology| Real IELTS Speaking Test: https://youtu.be/pAFlI3gRq3U
Most universities will require writing samples as part of the application process, especially if you are applying for a writing heavy degree like Journalism, Creative writing, or English. An employer may also ask for a writing sample during the application process for a job, particularly if the position is focused on writing and editing written content or conducting research. Providing writing samples doesn’t have to be a chore or a tedious part of your application, and can be done well with a few simple steps.
—————————————————- Image Attributions——————————————————-
Image: Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-1-Version-2 | By:Wikivisual0
– Link:https://www.wikihow.com/images/d/d4/Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-1-Version-2.jpg – licensed by Creative Commons – cc-by-sa-nc-3.0-self —- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/ -Last updated:13:01, 21 March 2016
Image: Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-2-Version-2 | By:Wikivisual0
– Link:https://www.wikihow.com/images/2/26/Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-2-Version-2.jpg – licensed by Creative Commons – cc-by-sa-nc-3.0-self —- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/ -Last updated:13:01, 21 March 2016
Image: Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-3-Version-2 | By:Wikivisual0
– Link:https://www.wikihow.com/images/4/4a/Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-3-Version-2.jpg – licensed by Creative Commons – cc-by-sa-nc-3.0-self —- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/ -Last updated:13:01, 21 March 2016
Image: Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-4 | By:Wikivisual0
– Link:https://www.wikihow.com/images/4/48/Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-4.jpg – licensed by Creative Commons – cc-by-sa-nc-3.0-self —- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/ -Last updated:13:01, 21 March 2016
Image: Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-5 | By:Wikivisual0
– Link:https://www.wikihow.com/images/d/d6/Provide-a-Writing-Sample-Step-5.jpg – licensed by Creative Commons – cc-by-sa-nc-3.0-self —- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/ -Last updated:13:01, 21 March 2016
Expert Reviewer–//www.wikihow.com/Special:ArticleReviewers?name=stephaniewongkenstephaniewongken —- Stephanie Wong Ken
Video Rating: / 5
Textbroker writing samples are a vital part of your profile. They can lead to gaining more clients and team invites. In this video, I’ll share 8 tips to help you create a good sample of your abilities to attract opportunities.
Today, I cover:
1. Treat Samples Like Actual Orders – The best way you can really impact a client’s decision to send you a direct order or an invite to a team is by treating the samples as real orders.
2. Always Create Something Unique – Never copy and paste an article as your writing sample, even if it’s something you’ve created in the past. It’s always best to create something fresh specifically for a Textbroker writing sample.
3. Pick Something You’re Interested In – You have access to 20 different types of content as your writing sample. Pick three that you are most interested in creating. Also, pick topics you have knowledge of. It makes creating the samples easier and often of better quality.
4. Research the Topic – Even if the topic is something you know, always do your research. Clients want to know that you will provide the most current and factual information possible.
5. Keep It Short – If you’re creating in-depth articles, keep between 500 and 1000 words is ideal. Remember, this is a sample of your ability and doesn’t need to be a full-sized article.
6. Take Your Time – A Textbroker writing sample doesn’t need to appear as rushed. Take your time and make sure it comes out as close to perfect as you can make it.
7. Don’t Forget to Proofread and Grammar Check – Proofread, proofread and proofread again. You want to make sure the content is adhering to AP style layout, spelling and grammatical nuances.
8. Update Your Samples Regularly – I usually suggest authors update their writing samples every six months. This is because your skills, abilities and interests will evolve over time.
Should You Use Tools Like Grammarly?
That is up to you. Things like Grammarly have potential to be beneficial as long as you’re willing to learn from the system.
How Do I Create My Samples?
I use WordPress and Yoast SEO. Not only does it keep track of keywords and phrases, but it also helps you create more engaging content based on expert practices.
I also use the Proofread module in the Jetpack plugin for WordPress. It doesn’t catch everything, but it does greatly reduce mistakes after you proofread your own work.
For help on structuring the content of your writing sample, check out my 11 tips for writing the Textbroker samples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Kt0tznNjg
#FreelanceWriting #WritingFromHome #TextbrokerTips
For more information, visit: https://writersanctuary.com
Read Some of My Work at Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/MichaelBrockbank
Takes you through a paragraph that uses sources to show strengths/weaknesses.
Video Rating: / 5
This is a sample taken from the beginning of the public domain book, “Think and Grow Rich”. With Google’s new algorithm, article marketing is less effective and YouTube video marketing is more effective. Reasonable rate available for converting your marketing articles and other articles into videos like this one. E-mail email@example.com.
Video Rating: / 5
English Master would like to present a sample Part 2 answer to the following question:
Describe a magazine or newspaper article that you recently read.
You should say:
when and where you read it
what the magazine or newspaper it was
what the article was about
and explain what you thought of this article.
One of the most interesting news articles that I recently read is the one I came across last week. I was simply sitting at my computer like I do every day. And then suddenly I logged in to the website VnExpress, which is the most popular online newspaper in Vietnam. I saw a really catchy title. “Obesity in kids. Why?” The newspaper article concentrated on the reasons why the majority of children in Vietnam and especially those in HCMC and Hanoi are suffering from obesity. They become overweight. They become slow. Their health is endangered. The article attempts to explain the three major culprits behind this phenomenon. Reading the article, I found out the real reasons, and the most prominent factor that contributed to this fact was simply the fact that parents over cared about their children. Well, it if they hadn’t been so much concerned about their children’s health, and overfeeding them as well as injecting all kinds of nutrients, as well as vitamins and minerals into their tiny bodies, these children would not have to be exposed to such a danger. The article was truly invaluable, as it provided me with practical information as well as very well cited sources. It would be useful for me and will come in handy when I have a child.
Video Rating: / 5