In June 2015, Managing Partner of the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Anton Kreil was interviewed whilst on a business trip from Singapore to New York and London. In this fly on the wall documentary style interview, Anton is probed by interviewer Tom Murray on what it takes for people to become financially successful and to obtain personal freedom. The result is an epic journey around the world, providing a glimpse into the life of one of the most successful financial markets traders in the world over the last 20 years and his philosophies on money, business and life. During the interview Anton provides 10 key messages that if followed and implemented properly over time, will help anybody achieve financial success and win their freedom.
10 Secrets to Achieve Financial Success
1. Respect Money and be Indifferent towards it (20:59)
2. Rent to Own – Define Assets and Liabilities Properly (42:33)
3. Build and Own your own Infrastructure (50:16)
4. Go Travelling, Get Perspective, Get your Dream Life (1:01:00)
5. Know that Risk is Subjective not Two Dimensional (1:07:33)
6. Seek out Alternative Education (1:17:45)
7. Learn to Value your Time Properly (1:24:30)
8. Ditch the Smart Phone (1:33:12)
9. Mainstream Media is Useless. Don’t consume it (1:40:51)
10. Choose Role Models that suit Your Objective (1:45:09)
C’mon over to http://marieforleo.com/2012/05/how-to-write-fast where the main discussion happens after the episode!
Knowing how to write fast is not something women entrepreneurs inherently know how to do, and producing high quality content, writing an article or producing blog content can seem to take FOREVER.
In this video I’ll share 8 secrets for how you can learn to write faster and still create the high quality content that will keep your customers coming back for more.
1. Take a look at your internal dialog before you do anything and really look at the story you are telling yourself about the things you want to change.
2. The two questions you need to ask yourself before writing so that you can reverse engineer your content and get your readers the results they are looking for.
3. How you can organize all of your ideas in one place so you can write faster.
4. The importance of keeping things short and sweet.
5. Why you need to stop everything and create an editorial calendar before writing another word.
6. Why trying to complete the entire writing process at one time won’t help you write faster.
7. Work expands to the time allotted…if you want to write faster you need to set a time limit.
8. Be the vessel, not the source. Allow quality content to come through you and take the pressure off yourself by realizing you’re not doing this alone.
If you’re interested in more videos on how to create high quality content or how to write faster, check out my YouTube playlist on those exact topics here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA08EC7CC48C4C7BA&feature=plcp
Thanks for watching!
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/marieforleo
How to Write Fast on my website: http://marieforleo.com/2012/05/how-to-write-fast/
How to Write Fast on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wk56miklJs
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each of us comes into contact with a lot of people every single day. We at Bright Side have noticed one important thing about the relationships we develop: it’s really not that difficult to distinguish between those relationships that work and those that are dysfunctional.
Do you want to surpass or outplay other marketers who are now using article marketing? I am sure you would. Here’s what you need to do:
1. High quality articles. It’s unbelievable but there are a lot of article marketers who are not really concerned about the quality of their copies. Some of them are even using software to generate articles that are not readable at all. You can outplay these people by manually writing your articles and making sure that they are informative, well-written, and easy to understand. By doing so, you can be assured that you’ll be able to impress your readers and convince them that you are really knowledgeable on your chosen niche and that you are a great source of information. These are what you need to get these people to check out your website and sign up to your opt-in list.
2. The more articles, the better. You can’t really dominate this field if you submit just one article per week. If you have the time and the energy, it is highly recommend that you write at least 5 articles per day or 25 articles per week to easily boost the number of your inbound links and to generate more attention online. You can do this by writing topics that you know very well (so you will not need to perform time-consuming extensive research), by keeping your articles short (600 words or less), and by extending your writing hours. However, if you are just like any busy online entrepreneur who have so much on your plate, it would work if you can outsource your writing tasks to talented ghostwriters that you can find on various freelancing sites.
3. Impress the publishers. Aside from giving your potential clients great reading experience, you also need to make sure that you are going to impress the publishers so they will accept and publish your articles right away. That means, no time to be wasted on editing and resubmitting your articles. Publishers love articles that are very informative, free from blatant ads, those that do not contain URL, and are relatively short. They will reject articles that contain inappropriate content and those that do not contain keyword list, resource box, and article summary.
4. Maximize your resource box. You can increase your chances of getting people to click on your resource box if you can use a maximum of 3 URLs (preferably 2 anchor texts and one absolute URL). Of course, you will need to make it sound compelling and powerful to easily increase your conversion rate.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed a brand new free guide.
Article Marketing for Massive Traffic, Leads and Sales
Does article marketing still for work to generate traffic, leads and sales in a Google post Panda, post Penguin world? Heck yes! And we can prove it by revealing you the money right below, right now …
Does “article marketing” still work today?
Short answer: definitely.
Finest answer: it depends.
Permit me to clarify …
Considering that 1996, my wife Lisa and I have developed 5 six-figure (even several six-figure) business working part-time in our extra time online using a simple 5-step marketing system that has never ever failed … and article marketing types the basis of our model.
However to appropriately address the concern: “Does article marketing still work today?” you have to get a bit more clear on what you are seeking to accomplish.
Are you wanting to create even more traffic, leads and sales in the next 24 hours?
Then, no – content marketing is NOT the response you are trying to find. If you require traffic NOW, then paid marketing approaches like pay-per-click ads, banner marketing, running a couple of soloads, Facebook ads or even Youtube advertised videos will produce a more instant result.
Blogging, writing articles, news release and advertising videos (content marketing) is much better used for long-lasting traffic and branding since it just takes time for the online search engine to recognize and “rank” your content so people can discover it.
That being stated, there are means of syndicating your content by leveraging numerous authority websites that can and will bring immediate traffic to your offers – but that is a subject we cover in our Publishing on Purpose for Profit system.
Article Marketing Approach
Article marketing works since it matches the internet model – which is to provide prompt information for those who are looking for it, at the time they are searching for it.
Think of it.
The whole internet runs on search.
You have a trouble or you inquire about a product, service, business opportunity or some other subject you want. So which do you do? You fire up your computer, visit your favorite search engine (this could be Google, Bing, Yahoo, Youtube, Ezinearticles, Facebook or where ever) and you ENTER A SEARCH.
From the search results provided you make a selection and … off you go.
The OBJECTIVE of article marketing is to END SEARCH.
Meaning, as soon as an individual clicks with to look into your article, blog post, video, Facebook update or online forum post … the objective is to offer the details they were searching for and move them forward into taking an additional activity – to register for your list, buy a product or merely to come to understand you as a specialist in your industry.
Get it right by getting your content to rank well on the search engines (if your content can not be discovered, you have actually squandered your time!) – then you can literally write your very own 1st class ticket to any amount of traffic, leads and sales you want. Literally.
Who else wants to take their article marketing to the next level? See http://freedom.postingonpurposepro.com
Rob Fore – http://blog.robfore.com
Get MLM Leads – http://provenprofitsystems.com
Make Money Online Today – http://make.cashbychoice.com Video Rating: / 5
Now a days, writing seo friendly content is very important in order to rank your website and As a professional seo article writers, you must know about seo article guidelines. In this video, I gave shared some advanced SEO writing tips for bloggers. If you seo consultant and looking forward to know seo content writing techniques you can join in our content writing course ( http://www.competeinfotechacademy.com/website-content-writing-training-courses-in-kolkata.html ) at Compete Infotech Academy. You can call us at +91.0.9433365039 or 9830363622 or email us at email@example.com for free brochure.
it’s very important to focus into drafting your content for User rather than typical search engine bots and keyword spamming. A SEO optimized content should be a well mixture of research based inputs and right percentage of keywords.
You can also check the Most Popular Videos:
Be Social With Me:
Visit My Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/bidyutbikashdhar
Follow me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/bidyutji
Related Search Terms:
How to Write an SEO Article
Professional SEO Article Writers
seo articles examples
seo copywriting tips
seo writing guidelines
seo writing skills
seo writing techniques
writing for seo tips
seo copywriting tips
writing for search engine optimization
writing seo friendly content
seo tips for writers
Advanced SEO Writing Tips for Bloggers
SEO Copywriting Tips, Secrets, and Strategies Video Rating: / 5
Seo Articles and Seo Tips For Content Writing. Alex explains how to write search engine optimization articles that help you get ranked and searched for.
1. Keep the content for the articles you write between 400-700 words (you can get away with above 300)
2. Do not use one word generic keywords. Always try to use long tailed keywords.
3. Think of 3 – 4 keywords you want to use and rank for in your article
4. Think of 2 Keyword phrases for each page if your writing content for a website.
5. Add keywords in body of content (do this naturally)
6. Add keywords within the first 165 characters
7. Spread out the keywords naturally. Only use keywords/phrases up to 3 times in the article
Easy to follow video from Alex who kindly explains the best way to go about writing articles. In fact, these principles haven’t changed that much over the last few years. If you can’t be bothered writing your own articles or suffer from writers block, I recommend ‘Killer Content’ seo content writer that comes up with unique content and articles within 5 minutes. You then simply add your keywords into the article. Very effective and helps you create articles fast. Try it at: http://tinyurl.com/EasyContentWriting
Dont forget to post a ‘like’ and subscribe for more really useful seo videos on my Channel. I post a good mix with videos from myself and fellow Seo experts.
Check out my latest video Seo Tips For Google 2016 : https://youtu.be/hLk7eEyoNII
Hope this video was useful, it was created under Creative Commons Licence and edited with Youtube Editor.
Article covered in this video:
search engine optimization articles
seo content writer
writing content for a website
seo content writing Video Rating: / 5
Thanks to Mary Moody for her website, Darlie Routier Fact & Fiction:
Join us on Facebook:
Justice For Devon and Damon Routier
Article from World Psychiatry:
“Spouse revenge filicide is difficult to prevent, because there is usually little warning. This behavior most often occurs after learning of spousal infidelity or in the course of child custody disputes.”
The parent kills the child because it is perceived to be in the best interest of the child.
*Acts associated with parental suicidal ideation—The parent may believe that the world is too cruel to leave the child behind after his or her death.
*Acts meant to relieve the suffering of the child—The child has a disability, either real or imagined, that the parent finds intolerable.
Acutely psychotic filicide
The parent, responding to psychosis, kills the child with no other rational motive. This category may also include incidents that occur secondary to automatisms related to seizures or activities taking place in a post-ictal state.
Unwanted child filicide
The parent kills the child, who is regarded as a hindrance. This category also includes parents who benefit from the death of the child in some way (e.g., inheriting insurance money, marrying a partner who does not want step-children).
The parent unintentionally kills the child as a result of abuse. This category includes the rarely occurring Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
Spouse revenge filicide
The parent kills the child as a means of exacting revenge upon the spouse, perhaps secondary to infidelity or abandonment.