Step by step video tutorial on how you can submit a story with photos to UE Magazine for web and print publishing consideration. It so easy, any registered member can submit. We want to read about your explores and so does everyone else. Submit your article today
Posts Tagged ‘Submit’
Submit articles online to hundreds of websites instantly and grow your business online!
Video Rating: / 5
http://www.makeaproduct.com Submit one article per day to your blogs, article sites, and social media to get viral and consistent traffic.
Please don’t forget to subscribe..
Learn how to submit your articles to article submission sites through our video tutorial. We have briefly explained each and every step so that you can take its full advantage in building more backlinks of higher quality to:
• Give a better exposure to your business websites, products, services & links online.
• Boost your website rank in Search Engine Result Page and improve organic traffic.
• Create maximum impact on your SEO efforts.
So must watch this video for establishing your business as trustworthy & reputable.
Subscribe us on :- https://youtu.be/JW-Mo1OlowQ
YouTube ChannelLink :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB2FejB6yOnpPm9ipIAgy5w
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/omexpert
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OMExpert
Instagram : https://instagram.com/omexpert/
Website : http://omexpert.com/
Video Rating: / 5
Visit us: https://www.techinferno.com
Very quick video on how to write and submit an article as a promoted or T|I Elite member.
Music: House : Steerner & Tjernberg ft. Brenton Mattheus
Syndicating articles is a great way to get traffic to your web site. But with so many article sites, how do you know which are the ones that will bring you qualified traffic? Watch this video and get the answer.
Video Rating: / 5
Article writing is a popular way to build your reputation and bring traffic to your site. However, if your articles are not effective, you cannot expect to get great results. So never submit your articles on the internet without checking the following 3 points.
1. Pitch: In the game of baseball, you have to throw the ball just at the right spot. You cannot be too high or too low. Similarly in the art of article writing, you must pitch your content just at the right level. You cannot be too broad or too narrow. If you are too broad, you will not be useful. Chances are that the reader will already know what you are writing about because many other authors have already educated him.
As an expert you need to provide a little more in-depth information for the reader to solve his problems. On the other hand, you need to take the other extreme position of making things too narrow. Avoid highly technical terms which the reader is not required to understand. Make your article simple to read and easy to understand. Also keep the article short and limited to one aspect of the topic. Write multiple articles to cover different aspects.
2. Punch: There are over a million articles written by over 170,000 authors in ezinearticles.com, the most popular article directory on the internet. When you add your drop of article in this ocean, you need to ensure that it is visible to all, that it stands out from the rest. One way is to make your title very attractive. Compose it in such a manner that the reader will be forced to click on it to read further.
Another way is to write an attractive excerpt. Many directories will allow you to write a short summary for your article. Most writers simply use the first paragraph as the excerpt but the first paragraph might not be the best summary for your article. So to make things more attractive, create a special summary for your articles.
3. Plagiarism: What is the point of writing something that is copied from another? If you are a real expert in your subject, you will never copy anything from anyone. You can surely research content from the internet to get ideas but finally, you must write the article in your own words.
Many articles are available on a PLR basis but then what is the point of using an article which hundreds of other authors are also going to call it their own. It is a good practice to use sites like copyscape.com and tools like DupeFree Pro to check your content for plagiarism before submitting. If you are getting articles written for you by freelancers, then make sure you get all the rights of the articles in your name.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article writing to build your list:
Article writing and publications are becoming very popular, so it is important for those who write and those who do not write, to become more creative in their thinking and writing. There are many ways for writers to get their articles noticed and the process is very easy. First we want to take a look at some of the mistakes that people make when trying to submit to article directories.
1. There are at least three important benefits to why you are promoting your articles. You are generating leads, you are the top in that niche, and you are trying to promote your product. Most people write articles to inform the audience, but sometimes articles are not written with this in mind. If the articles are not written specifically to inform the audience, then no one will be interested in reading the material. You need to understand and know how to promote in order to get people interested in your article enough to read it. The best way to do this is to write good content.
2. The second is when you fail to get the most out of the article market by promoting. Now you know that if your content is good, then you can get more visitors to your site and you can get a better rating when your article searches better. Specific keywords are used in articles to make them more searchable. The more keyword rich your article is, the higher the search rating and the more that it will come up in searches. Do not overuse the keywords in the articles. Sometimes when you try to use the keywords more than necessary, it tends to make the article sound robotic and uninteresting. It is not all about how many people search for your article, but the quality of your content work. That is what makes people want to read the article and will come back to read more of what you have written.
3. Third, you do not want to write content that will not help the reader. Sometimes writers are much more focused on getting people to their site, they forget about what is important. A lot of directories have specific guidelines that you must follow when trying to submit, and they most certainly do not accept just anything. The directories want to share written articles with other people, but the article must be written very well. You should write the kind of articles that publishers will want to share. Good content consists of well written content that is without mistakes. Also in order to write good content, you must research what you are writing about so that you will sound like you know what you are talking about. Another way is to hire a writer that can write good content for you.
The choice is yours. You can just write articles just to get people to click on your link, or you can do it the right way and write quality content that everyone wants to read and share. When you learn the difference, then you will be able to write and submit great articles with quality content.