Unseen Passage class 12
Unseen Passage class 10
Unseen Passage class 9
Unseen Passage class 8
Unseen Passage in english
Unseen Passage in hindi
Unseen Passage cbse
Unseen Passage board
Unseen Passage class 5
Unseen Passage class 7
Unseen Passage tips n tricks
Unseen Passage tricks
Article Writing | Article Writing Format | Simple trick to write Article
In this video I have explained the best way to write article and get maximum marks in exams
This video covers article writing |
This video covers article writing example | This video covers article writing topics | This video covers article writing for class 8 | This video covers article writing class 12
This video covers article writing for class 9| This video covers article writing class 11|
This video covers article writing for class 10 |
This video covers article writing in English. This video covers article writing in hindi
This video covers article writing topics for class 10
This video covers article writing samples| This video covers article writing for class 7 This video covers
article writing questions
This video covers article writing any topic
This video covers article writing class 9
This video covers article writing class 10
This video covers article writing cbse
This video covers article writing competition
This video covers article writing class 8
This video covers article writing class 7
This video covers article writing class 9th
This video covers article writing class 9 topics
This video covers article writing class 6
This video covers article writing class 9 format
This video covers article writing contest
This video covers article writing courses
This video covers article writing class 10 topics
This video covers article writing current topics
This video covers article writing competition exams 2019
This video covers article writing examples for class 11
This video covers article writing examples for class 8
This video covers article writing examples for class 10
This video covers article writing examples for class 9
This video covers article writing examples for class 12
This video covers article writing examples for class 6
This video covers article writing english
This video covers article writing examples for class 7
This video covers article writing examples for class 11 cbse
This video covers article writing exercises
This video covers article writing english grammar
This video covers article writing education
This video covers article writing exercises for class 7
This video covers article writing examples for class 3
This video covers article writing examples
This video covers article writing education for all
This video covers article writing format
This video covers article writing format cbse class 12
This video covers article writing format cbse class 10
This video covers article writing format cbse class 11
This video covers article writing for class 6
This video covers article writing format for class 9
This video covers article writing for std 9
This video covers article writing for class 4
This video covers article writing for class 11 cbse
This video covers article writing for class 10 with answers
This video covers article writing for class 9 topics
This video covers article writing for class 5
This video covers article writing for newspaper
This video covers article writing format and example
This video covers article writing for class 2
This video covers article writing for class 11 pdf
This video covers article writing global warming
This video covers article writing grammar
This video covers article writing grade 9
This video covers article writing guidelines
This video covers article writing grade 8
This video covers article writing grade 10
This video covers article writing grade 11
This video covers article writing grade 7
This video covers article writing grade 10 cbse
This video covers article writing grade 12
This video covers article writing grade 6
This video covers article writing grade 11 cbse
This video covers article writing girl education
This video covers article writing guide
This video covers article writing how to write
This video covers article writing hindi
This video covers article writing heading
This video coversarticle writing hints
This video coversarticle writing help
This video covers article writing how to start
http://ArticleMarketingExplained.com Here’s the 8th part of our series on making article marketing work for you, I call it, Resource Box Secrets.
Article marketing is a great way to use simple little articles to drive traffic to your web site. If you’re new to the concept, this is how it works (nutshell version):
Write an article of 300-700 words that deals with a topic your target market is interested in. For example, if your target market is new parents, an article on getting babies to sleep through the night, or an article on store-bought diaper alternatives would be things new parents might care about.
At the end of the article is a paragraph that’s known as the bio box, or resource box. Many people use that to tell about the author of the article.
That’s fine for stroking your ego, but it’s the kiss of death for making sales.
Articles used for marketing purposes are a bit of a different animal than articles you might find in a magazine. They both need to be well-written, but when someone is done reading an article you’re using for marketing, you want them to take another action…
…and click through to your web site.
You know the old show business adage, “Always leave them wanting more!” — that’s how you should write your articles. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think you should just tease people in an article and then offer the real solution on your web page — you should give good value in your article.
But in a few hundred words you obviously can’t go into too much detail. And that’s where your resource box comes into play.
If your article was well-written and provided value to the reader, they will already be primed to want more information. A good resource box will give them a reason to click the link.
A bio box that says, “Jane Doe has been a parent for 14 years and is the president of Moms and Kids Play Group blah blah blah…” may build some credibility for the author, but doesn’t do anything toward the ultimate goal — getting a click to your web site.
On the other hand, if an article on getting a baby to sleep through the night ended with something like this…
“Click here to get a free copy of ’21 Tips To Keep Your New Baby From Driving You Insane’ at Jane Doe’s New Baby Tips web site. Download your copy right away and put the tips to work for you immediately!”
…don’t you think the reader is very likely to click on that link? You bet!
Sure, as an author it’s nice to put something in there about how great you are, but do you want status or do you want sales? An article for marketing purposes is a “direct response” type of ad which means we want the reader to RESPOND after reading the article.
And that means making sure there’s a great reason for the reader to click that link and get to the web site where we can then go for the sale.
As Christopher Knight, CEO of EzineArticles.com puts it, the body of the article is your “give,” and the bio box is your “take.”
Make sure what you’ve given to the reader has enough value that they’re chomping at the bit to click on the link in your take.
Using a resource box that gets the click is the difference between just writing articles, and real article marketing. Video Rating: / 5
There are thousands of tips and psychological techniques to help you feel happy. But what if our own body had a say in the matter? Here are some findings from neuroscientists — the people who know exactly when and why your brain can give you the feeling of total satisfaction!
Other videos you might like:
10 Facts About Brain Prove You’re Capable of Anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhnFLjzL6yQ&
12 Smart Psychological Tips You’d Better Learn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szahr27ReQo&
11 Military Hacks That’ll Make Your Life Easier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frG12W0MRf8&
Engage in pleasant expectations 0:42
Solve problems one at a time 1:17
Don’t keep things pent up: talk about what bothers you 1:50
Touch and embrace 2:29
Learn, learn, and, once again, learn! 3:12
Play sports 3:44
Always try to get a good sleep 4:40
Learn to say “Thank you” 5:16
– The process of waiting for something nice, such as food or sex, is similar to the learned salivation response. Our brain experiences pleasure by simply anticipating the fun event.
– For every right decision, our brain rewards itself with a dose of neurotransmitters that calm the limbic system and help us once again see the world in a better light.
– Advisable not to keep your problems pent up. Whenever you talk about them, your brain triggers the production of serotonin and even manages to find some positive sides to the situation.
– To us, humans, social interaction is important. Various forms of physical support, especially touch and embraces, can speed up a person’s recovery from an illness.
– For the brain, acquiring new knowledge means permanent adaptation to a changing environment. Using this process, our brain develops, rewarding its own attempts to absorb and process new information with dopamine, the hormone of joy.
– Physical activity is stress for the body. As soon as the stress ends, your body gets a reward: a dose of endorphins, released by the pituitary gland.
– While we sleep in the dark, our body secretes the hormone melatonin. This hormone slows down all processes in the body, helping it to recover and increasing the level of serotonin in the hypothalamus.
– When we say a person, or even fate, for something, we focus ourselves on the positive aspects of life. Pleasant memories trigger serotonin production in the anterior cingulate cortex.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
Hello friends in this video i will share my experience on blogging and share some Top Unique Tips for New Bloggers which will help you to grow in blogging so must follow these New Blogging tips to get successful on blogging.
#bloggingtips #besttips #begineerblogging #blogs #wordpressblogging #toptipsforblogging
For Business Related Question- email@example.com
Social Media Links-
🌐 Google Plus – google.com/+TechnicalAmitindia
Please Dont Forget to Like, Share & Subcribe
Note- NOTE : ALL THE IMAGES/PICTURES SHOWN IN THE VIDEO BELONGS TO THE RESPECTED OWNERS AND NOT ME..
I AM NOT THE OWNER OF ANY PICTURES SHOWED IN THE VIDEO
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Video Rating: / 5
IF YOU LIKE THESE VIDEOS, YOU CAN MAKE A SMALL DONATION VIA PAYPAL or BITCOIN LINKS HERE: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BDZ3G8SJ4ABT4
(Paypal email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact me email: email@example.com
MY BITCOIN: 19WnEPwjRHnnfiDpVFUni1A2Amqvxy4gud
Join my Youtube channel for special perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcxJ9k14bi__-uA1cGkEcA/join
Join me on INSTAGRAM at: https://www.instagram.com/officialangryphotographer/
MY BITCOIN: 19WnEPwjRHnnfiDpVFUni1A2Amqvxy4gud Video Rating: / 5
15 WhatsApp Secret Features You Probably Didn’t Know About. Did you know how to find out the exact time someone read your message? Watch the video and learn all these amazing WhatsApp hacks!
It’s no wonder that in recent years WhatsApp became a huge part of our lives – it’s convenient, quick and easy to use. Pretty much everyone has a large WhatsApp contact list and spend hours each day to catch up with their families, friends or plan some events!
How to change the font on WhatsApp 0:35
How to change font style on WhatsApp 1:04
Most popular contacts on WhatsApp 1:36
Muting group chats 2:03
How to make personal information private 2:33
Stop auto-saving 3:07
How to add dates to the calendar 3:35
Add a chat link to your home screen 4:01
How to send a message using Siri 4:28
Back your chat messages 4:53
Send a giant beating heart 5:27
Star the messages 5:49
How to secretly read messages 6:20
How to disable previews 7:03
Find out the exact time someone has read your text 7:33
– Just simply put this ` symbol three times before and after your text message! Like this, ` ` ` Hello!` ` `.
– For bold messages, you have to put asterisks before and after your message (*Hello!*).
You can send italics messages by adding underscores (_Hello!_).
And your message can also be transformed to strikethrough by using tildes (~Hello!~).
Plus, you can combine these styles by putting two or even all three symbols together (_~*Hello!*~_).
– This works only on iOS devices. You can do that by heading to Settings and then picking Account and Storage Usage. You’ll see the list of all your WhatsApp contacts and groups as well as the total number of messages you’ve sent and received for each one of them!
– If there is some group chat or a person that’s constantly bothering you with endless messages, you can simply mute it. Just pick the chat, click on its name or the name of the contact on top of the screen and select mute. You’ll have an option to mute it for 8 hours, a week or even a year!
– Go to Settings, then click Account and select Privacy. Here you can control what users will see your profile picture, status and last time you were seen on WhatsApp.
– If you’re sick and tired of constantly deleting unnecessary photos that your contacts message you, you can turn the auto-saving off. Again, go to Settings, then select Chats and turn off Save Incoming Media.
– If you type a certain date in your message, it will appear as a hyperlink. If you tap on it, you’ll be given an option to create an event in your calendar. So you can simply plan some adventures with your friends, work meetings or any other important events right from your WhatsApp.
– If you’re texting somebody pretty much all day or have a favorite chat that you need quick access to, you can easily add a link to it to your home screen. This works for Android devices. All you need to do is tap and hold on a chat and then click on three vertical dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add Conversation Shortcut.
– Just say “Hey, Siri, send a WhatsApp to” and name the contact needed.
– If you like to read old messages and get nostalgic from time to time, you can always back your history up on iCloud (for iPhone users) or Google Drive (for Android). If you have an iPhone and you want to back up a certain chat, just click on its name, then on the name of the contact and you’ll see an option E-mail conversation.
– If you want to express your feelings for someone in a whole other dimension, just send a red heart alone without any other emojis or words. You may think it’s nothing much, but amazingly enough, it turns into a big beating heart.
– For iOS users, there is a simple solution. Just double tap on a message and select the star icon.
– When you receive a message don’t open it right away and dismiss all the notifications. Then, set your phone on airline mode that will turn your Wi-Fi or Internet connection off. After that just open your app and read the text.
– . WhatsApp thought about that and allowed its users to disable those little previews. To do so, you have to go to Settings, click Notifications and there you’ll see the option Disable Show Preview.
– Hold on any of your messages you’re interested in and choose Info. There you’ll see the time your message was sent and also the time it was read.
Which one of these features did you like the most? Did you know about some of them? Tell us in the comment section below!
all articles of indian constitution in hindi with tricks useful for all competitve exams -upsc ias pcs ssc uppsc upsssc bpsc
पूरे वीडियो एक साथ-FULL LAXMIKANT POLITY PLAYLIST – https://goo.gl/ePyW1r
TELEGRAM – https://t.me/studyforcivilservices
full indian polity chapter wise summary with detailed explanation for all civil services exams and other competitive one day exams cse state pcs uppsc uppcs bpsc jpsc ukpsc cgpsc mppsc mpsc
1. Historical Background
2. Making of the Constitution
3. Salient Features of the Constitution
4. Preamble of the Constitution
5. Union and its Territory
7. Fundamental Rights
8. Directive Principles of State Policy
9. Fundamental Duties
10. Amendment of the Constitution
11. Basic Structure of the Constitution
SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT
12. Parliamentary System
13. Federal System
14. Centre–State Relations
15. Inter-State Relations
16. Emergency Provisions
19. Prime Minister
20. Central Council of Ministers
21. Cabinet Committees
23. Parliamentary Committees
24. Parliamentary Forums
25. Parliamentary Group
26. Supreme Court
27. Judicial Review
28. Judicial Activism
29. Public Interest Litigation
31. Chief Minister
32. State Council of Ministers
33. State Legislature
34. High Court
35. Subordinate Courts
36. Special Status of Jammu & Kashmir
37. Special Provisions for Some States
38. Panchayati Raj
UNION TERRITORIES AND SPECIAL AREAS
40. Union Territories
41. Scheduled and Tribal Areas
42. Election Commission
43. Union Public Service Commission
44. State Public Service Commission
45. Finance Commission
46. National Commission for SCs
47. National Commission for STs
48. Special Officer for Linguistic Minorities
49. Comptroller and Auditor General of India
50. Attorney General of India
51. Advocate General of the State
52. NITI Aayog
53. National Human Rights Commission
54. State Human Rights Commission
55. Central Information Commission
56. State Information Commission
57. Central Vigilance Commission
58. Central Bureau of Investigation
59. Lokpal and Lokayuktas
OTHER CONSTITUTIONAL DIMENSIONS
60. Cooperative Societies
61. Official Language
62. Public Services
64. Rights and Liabilities of the Government
65. Authoritative Text of the Constitution in Hindi
66. Special Provisions Relating to Certain
67. Political Parties
69. Voting Behaviour
70. Election Laws
71. Electoral Reforms
72. Anti-Defection Law
73. Pressure Groups
74. National Integration
75. Foreign Policy Video Rating: / 5
Unseen Passage in English Tricks | Comprehension Passages Tricks in Hindi | Unseen Passage 8/9/10/12/11 | Unseen Passage Tricks | Comprehension Passage Tricks In English
This video is going to be a game changer for you because in this video we are providing you comprehension/Unseen passage trick. We have noticed that students spend a lot of time to solve the unseen passage and leave other important sections. But after watching this video you will get expertise and will save precious time in the exam.
Watch this video and develop your understanding regarding unseen/comprehension passage and earn marks. Start learning it in Dear Sir’s Style.
Join us @ Telegram :- https://t.me/officialdearsir
Learn Tenses in English Grammar with Examples :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXZtR…
Narration Full Series in Hindi :- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Best Preposition Trick Ever :- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– Learn Something New in English :- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– 5 words से 50 words याद करे (English Spoken) :- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– Narration Full Series in Hindi :- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Dear Sir:- @dearsirofficial or click the link (https://www.instagram.com/dearsiroffi… )
3. Twitter:- https://twitter.com/officialdearsir
4. Google + :- https://plus.google.com/1126392149936…
Support us by donating little amount:- www.youtube.com/dearsir/join
Don’t forget to suggest our channel to someone who needs it:- https://www.youtube.com/dearsir
—–Thank You for Watching—–
Team “Dear Sir”
unseen passage in english
unseen passage tricks
unseen passage in english class 12
unseen passage kaise solve kare
unseen passage in english for class 5
unseen passage in english for class 3
unseen passage class 10
unseen passage in english class 9
unseen passage in english for class 4
comprehension passages trick
comprehension passages tricks in english
comprehension passages tricks mahendra guru
comprehension passages for grade 4
comprehension passages tricks in hindi
comprehension passage for class 2
comprehension passage for class 3
comprehension passage for class 1
comprehension passage tricks in telgu Video Rating: / 5